Join Community Living Campaign (CLC) in charting a new path for what it means to age in
community in San Francisco. CLC’s mission is to ensure older adults and adults with disabilities
can age and thrive in their own homes and neighborhoods.
CLC organizes free community-based activities and programs like computer classes, healthy aging
workshops, senior exercise groups, grocery deliveries, and job placements. These provide
important practical support and empower neighbors to advocate for themselves and others. But
more importantly, they create opportunities for folks to cultivate the supportive connections and
friendships they need to age well at home. We also bring together neighbors, community
organizations, academics, businesses, and City agencies to organize and advocate around issues
that are too big for any of us to solve alone. Our two most recent initiatives are the SF Tech
Council and the Dignity Fund Coalition. Together, we can create an inclusive San Francisco where
people of all ages and abilities can truly live in community – with all of the rich relationships and
opportunities that define a good life.
We are seeking a proactive, detail-oriented Reports Coordinator to join our Reporting team.
Tracking and reporting participant and program information is essential for delivering impactful
services, meeting contract requirements, and seeking funding.
This role will primarily entail data entry tasks, constituting approximately 75% of the workload,
with the remaining 25% focused on coordination responsibilities.
• Enter participant information from paper and online forms into CLC’s spreadsheets,
database (DonorPerfect), and San Francisco’s reporting system (GetCare)
• Enter monthly service data for CLC programs into GetCare. Assist with tracking other
metrics as part of CLC’s contracts as needed.
• Prepare Excel spreadsheets tracking participant progress and feedback for program leads.
• Take on the role of a project manager to meet reporting requirements and deadlines
across various programs.
• Coordinate and gather necessary information from Community Living Campaign staff and
• Prepare reporting deliverables promptly, accurately, and in close alignment with other
Reporting Team members
• Support CLC staff with ad hoc support, reporting & review requests, and reporting
• Create and run reports from DonorPerfect and GetCare.
• Draft new and amended reporting policies, guidelines, and procedures in consultation with
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Operations and Analytics Manager to meet CLC’s
ongoing reporting needs. They will enjoy spreadsheets, pivot tables, and finding ways to
streamline how we gather, track, and report data. They will have:
• Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to plan, implement, track, evaluate
projects, and communicate effectively amongst diverse audiences and across platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Experience with data entry, including the ability to enter data accurately and be
comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
• Proven experience in using information systems/ databases to enter and track
constituent and program information.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and Google Sheets. Have a strong working
knowledge of collaborative tools such as Dropbox and G Suite.
• Donor database experience highly desired, preferably with DonorPerfect.
• Fluency in a second language a plus, especially Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, or
• Professional experience working with diverse communities, older adults, and people with
• Experience designing and conducting technical training programs.
• Non-profit experience.
Flexible Work Arrangement
This position can be up to 100% remote/work-from-home. Applicants must reside in California,
be available to attend meetings during San Francisco, CA, business hours and must be legally
able to work in the United States. We are seeking a candidate with the following key skills to
thrive in our virtual environment:
• Technical Proficiency: Demonstrate mastery in relevant software and remote
collaboration tools, coupled with strong technical problem-solving skills.
• Effective Communication: Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills, along
with the ability to actively engage and express ideas in virtual settings.
• Time Management and Adaptability: Exhibit efficient time management, task prioritization,
and the flexibility to adapt to diverse working environments.
• Self-Motivation and Independence: Display a proactive and self-motivated work ethic,
coupled with the capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Collaboration and Problem-Solving: Foster strong teamwork and collaboration in virtual
teams, combined with analytical thinking and proactive problem-solving abilities.
Compensation and Benefits
This is an hourly position for 30 hours per week starting at $26 per hour. CLC offers a competitive
benefits package on a pro-rated basis, including a 403(b); paid time off to include company and
individual holidays, vacation, sick, caregiving, and parental leave; and an annual 3%
supplemental cash compensation for retirement.
Community Living Campaign is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the neighborhoods in
which we work. Older adults, people with disabilities, Black and other people of color, LGBTQ+,
and other candidates who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and
appropriate fit for this new role. Applicants should submit materials to: