We’ve updated our site to provide direct links to the most up-to-date guidance and resources from the SF Dept. of Health and CDC sites.
CLC has also established policies and practices for its programs, including both staff and participants. These details can be viewed and shared with other organizations here.
General COVID Information and Guidance
- SF Department of Public Health COVID-19 Information and Guidance
- SFDPH Mask Guidance
- What Is Close Contact?
COVID Symptoms and Testing
- Get Tested for COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Symptoms and Testing Guidance
- CA Department of Public Health COVID Testing Guidance
- SFDPH Isolation and Quarantine Guidance
- CDC Information about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Tips for Helping the Vaccine-Hesitant
- Schedule a Free COVID-19 Vaccination
- Vaccinations & Masks Required Indoors (Required for indoor activities with exercise or eating)
- Vaccinations & Masks Required for Staff (Required for indoor activities with exercise or eating)
- Masks Required for All (Required for anything indoors)
- Ventilation Checklist Poster (For anything indoors)
- Get Vaccinated SF! (Required for all settings and activities)
- SF is Open/Best Practices Flyer (Required for all settings and activities)
- How to Check Vaccination Status (reference)
The main city COVID information and assistance phone line remains and provides access in English, Chinese, Tagalog, Russian and other languages – (628) 652-2700.
San Francisco Testing Sites – click to access a map of sites near you.
San Francisco Vaccination Sites – click to see a list with hours, drive-thru and wheelchair access.
Partnerships with Pharmacies
- CVS Drug Stores are now scheduling appointments in local stores – click here to make an appointment
- Walgreen Drug Stores are now scheduling appointments in local stores – click here to make an appointment