- This event has passed.
Friday Tech Help Desk (Virtual)
May 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
A few documents to help you get started:
Upcoming Topics by Week:
June 2 – YouTube & Streaming Apps
- What is an app?
- Viewing Controls & Audio Settings
- Film clip to enjoy…’A Study in Scarlet’, c. 2013 (animation)
- Getting a Library Card and accessing Kanopy, hoopla, etc.
June 9 – Enjoying Kanopy to Stream
- Accessing Kanopy with the SFPL library card
- Searching for and saving titles
- Film clip to enjoy more ‘A Study in Scarlet’, c. 2013 (animation)
June 16 – Finding the Library Book
- Using the digital collections at SFPL
- Finding a copy of “A Study in Scarlet” to read
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.