- This event has passed.
Friday Tech Help Desk (Virtual)
Fri September 3, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Friday, repeating until Fri July 1, 2022
Join Molly and Liz for a deep dive into topics that will help you master basic computer, phone, or tablet use, as well as social media, email programs, and video platforms. The first half of the class will be instructional, with the second half open for your questions about any type of device, Mac and PC.
Upcoming Topics by Week:
- June 10th – Tech Helpdesk – Google Drive
- June 17th – Google Workspace Review
- June 24th – Tablet Review
- July 1st – Library Account Set Up and Overview
- July 8th – Using Your Library Account – Borrowing and Holds
- July 15th – Using Your Library Account – Borrowing and Holds
- July 22nd – What is an eBook? – eBook Readers
- July 29th – Audiobooks – How to Use
- Aug 12th – Accessibility at the SF Public Library
- Aug 19th – Using Your Library Account
- Aug 26th – Using Your Library Account
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.