- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
September 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Fri September 30, 2022
Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. For more topics, see Thursday’s Apple Help Desk at 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- Aug 22nd – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- Aug 29th –Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- Sept 5th – *No Class: Labor Day *
- Sept 12th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- Sept 19th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- Sept 26th – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- Oct 3rd – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- Oct 10th – Session 6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- Oct 17th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Oct 24th – Session 8: Communicating on your Device
- Oct 31st – Session 9: The Camera & Photos App
- Nov 7th – Session 10: Mail App & your Email Address
- Nov 14th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- Nov 21st – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- Nov 28th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- Dec 5th – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- Dec 12th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.