- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
Mon July 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Fri March 31, 2023
Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
Upcoming Session Topics:
- Jan. 9 – Session #2: Apple ID & Websites
- Jan. 16 – Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, NO CLASS
- Jan. 23 – Session #3: Apps & Settings, Part 1
- Jan. 30 – Session #4: Settings, Part 2
- Feb. 6 – Session #5: Settings, Part 3
- Feb. 13 – Session #6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- Feb. 20 – Presidents Day Holiday, NO CLASS
- Feb. 27 – Session #7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Mar. 6 – Session #8: Communicating on your Device
- Mar. 13 – Session #9: The Camera & Photos App
- Mar. 20 – Session #10: Mail App & Your Email Address
- Mar. 27 – Session #11: Searching the Internet with Safari
- Apr, 3 – Session #12: Productivity Apps
- Apr. 10 – Session #13: More Productivity Apps
- Apr. 17 – Session #14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset Your Device if Needed
- Apr. 24 – Session #15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.