- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
November 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Tue January 31, 2023
Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. For more topics, see Thursday’s Apple Help Desk at 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- Nov 7th – Session 10: Mail App & your Email Address
- Nov 14th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- Nov 21st – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- Nov 28th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- Dec 5th – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- Dec 12th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- Dec 19th – Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- Dec 26th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.