- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk, Part 2 (Virtual)
July 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Fri December 31, 2021
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
This is a weekly two-part series. Part 2 takes place on Thursday’s Apple Help Desk, 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- November 1st – Session 8: The Camera & Photos App
- November 8th – Session 9: Mail App & your Email Address
- November 15th – Session 10: Searching the Internet with the Safari App
- November 22nd – Session 11: Productivity Apps
- November 29th – Session 12: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- December 6th – Session 13: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- December 13th – Session 14: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- December 20th – Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- December 27th – Session 2: Apple ID & Backups
- January 3rd – Session 3: Organizing Your Device
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373 , then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.