Monday Apple Help Desk, Part 2 (Virtual)
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Sun October 31, 2021
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
This is a weekly two-part series. Part 2 takes place on Thursday’s Apple Help Desk, 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
- August 2, Open Q & A Session – Maia will field any general questions you may have
- August 9, Session 11: Productivity Apps
- August 16, Session 12: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- August 23, Session 13: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- August 30, Session 14: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- September 13, Session 1: Welcome to Your Apple Device
- September 20, Session 2: Apple ID & Backups
- September 27, Session 3: Organizing Your Device
- October 4, Session 4: Apps & Settings
- October 11, Session 5: Settings (continued)
- October 18, Session 6: Communicating On Your Device
- October 25, Session 7: Camera & Photos
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373 , then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.