Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Thu March 31, 2022
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. For more topics, see Thursday’s Apple Help Desk at 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- January 3rd –Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- January 10th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- January 17th – **No Class: Martin Luther King Jr. Day**
- January 24th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- January 31st – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- February 7th – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- February 14th – Session 6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- February 21st – ** No Class: Presidents’ Day **
- February 28th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373 , then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.