- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Tue July 26, 2022
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. For more topics, see Thursday’s Apple Help Desk at 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- February 21st – ** No Class: Presidents’ Day **
- February 28th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- March 7th – Session 8: Communicating on your Device
- March 14th – Session 9: The Camera & Photos App
- March 21st – Session 10: Mail App & your Email Address
- March 28th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- April 4th – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- April 11th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- April 18th – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- April 25th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- May 2nd –Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- May 9th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- May 16th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- May 23rd – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- May 30th – ** No Class: Memorial Day **
- June 6th – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373 , then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.