- This event has passed.
Monday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until Tue July 26, 2022
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. For more topics, see Thursday’s Apple Help Desk at 3:30 pm.
Upcoming Session Topics:
To view and/or download session presentations for this class please CLICK HERE and scroll down to Apple Help Desk, Mondays 10:00am-12:00pm
- June 6th – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- June 13th – Session 6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- June 20th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- June 27th – Session 8: Communicating on your Device
- July 4th – ** No Class: Independence Day **
- July 11th – Session 9: The Camera & Photos App
- July 18th – Session 10: Mail App & your Email Address
- July 25th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- Aug 1st – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- Aug 8th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- Aug 15th – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- Aug 22nd – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- Aug 29th –Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- Sept 5th – ** No Class: Labor Day **
- Sept 12th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- Sept 19th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- Sept 26th – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- Oct 3rd – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373 , then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.