- This event has passed.
Thursday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
July 1 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Mon July 12, 2021
Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
The upcoming topics are:
- June 22: Mail App & your Email Address
- June 29:Searching the Internet with Safari
- July 1st: Welcome to your iPhone or iPad
- July 8th: Apple ID & Backups
- July 15th: Apps & Settings
- July 22nd: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- July 29nd: How to Troubleshoot & Reset Your Device if Needed
- August 5th: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.