Thursday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
June 10 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Tue August 31, 2021
Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
The upcoming topics are:
- June 10th, Session #5: Settings (Continued)
- June 17th, Session #6: Making Things Easier Using Siri & Dictation
- June 24th, Session #7: Communicating on your Device
- July 1st, Session #9: Mail App & Your Email Address
- July 8th, Session #10: Searching the Internet with the Safari App
- July 15th, Session #11: Productivity Apps
- July 22nd, Session #12: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- July 29nd, Session #13: How to Troubleshoot & Reset Your Device if Needed
- August 5th, Session #14: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 860 5577 1933, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/86055771933 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.