- This event has passed.
Thursday Tech Help (Virtual)
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until Fri August 26, 2022
Join Molly for a deep dive into topics that will help you with general assistance for online communication and fun with apps. Bring questions and get answers! Each week will have its own topic that will be covered in the first hour. The second hour will be open to questions on any topic. All are welcome to join!
Upcoming Topics by Week
- June 9, 2022: Tech Helpdesk – Google Drive
- Class Break
- June 30th – Tablet Review
- July 7th – Library Account Set Up and Overview
- July 14th – Using your Library Account – Borrowing and Holds
- July 21st – What is an eBook ? – eBook Readers
- July 28th – Audiobooks – How to Use
- Aug 11th – Accessibility at the SF Public Library
- Aug 18th – on hold currently
- Aug 25th – on hold currently
HOW TO JOIN THE HELP DESK:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.