- This event has passed.
Thursday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
Thu July 15, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Thu July 7, 2022
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. See Monday’s Apple Help Desk at 10:00 am for additional topics.
The upcoming topics are:
- June 2nd – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- June 9th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- June 16th – Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- June 23rd – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- June 30th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- July 7th – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- July 14th – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- July 21st – Session 6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- July 28th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Aug 4th – Session 8: Communicating on your Device
- Aug 11th – Session 9: The Camera & Photos App
- Aug 18th – Session 10: Mail App & your Email Address
- Aug 25th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- Sept 1st – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- Sept 8th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.