Thursday Apple Help Desk, Part 1 (Virtual)
July 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Tue August 31, 2021
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
This is a weekly two-part series. Part 2 takes place on Monday’s Apple Help Desk, 10:00 am.
The upcoming topics are:
- July 29th, Open Session for Q & A – Maia will help field general questions
- August 5th, Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- August 12th, Session 6: Making Things Easier with Apple Features
- August 19th, Session 7: Communicating on your Device
- August 26th, Session 8: The Camera & Photos App
- September 2nd, Session 9: Mail App & your Email Address
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.