- This event has passed.
Thursday Apple Help Desk, Part 1 (Virtual)
August 19 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Sun October 31, 2021
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
This is a weekly two-part series. Part 2 takes place on Monday’s Apple Help Desk, 10:00 am.
The upcoming topics are:
- August 12th, Session 6: Making Things Easier with Apple Siri and Dictation
- August 19th, Session 7: Communicating on your Device
- August 26th, Session 8: The Camera & Photos App
- September 2nd, Session 9: Mail App & your Email Address
- September 9th, Session 10: Searching the Internet with the Safari App
- September 16th, Session 11: Productivity Apps
- September 23rd, Session 12: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- September 30th, Session 13: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- October 7th, Session 14: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- October 14th, Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- October 21, Session 2: Apple ID & Backups
- October 28, Session 3: Apps & Settings
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.