- This event has passed.
Thursday Apple Help Desk, Part 1 (Virtual)
November 11 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Fri December 31, 2021
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
This is a weekly two-part series. Part 2 takes place on Monday’s Apple Help Desk, 10:00 am.
The upcoming topics are:
- October 7th – Session 12: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- October 14th – Session 13: How to Troubleshoot & Reset your Device if needed
- October 21st – Session 14: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- October 28th – Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- November 4th – Session 2: Apple ID & Backups
- November 11th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- November 18th – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- *** No Session November 25th – Thanksgiving Holiday ***
- December 2nd – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- December 9th – Session 6: Make Things Easier Using Siri & Dictation
- December 16th – Session 7: Communicating on your Device
- December 23rd – Session 8: The Camera & Photos App
- December 30th – Session 9: Mail App & your Email Address
- January 6th – Session 10: Searching the Internet with the Safari App
- January 13th – Session 11: Productivity App
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.