Thursday Apple Help Desk (Virtual)
January 20 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Sat April 30, 2022
Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. See Monday’s Apple Help Desk at 10:00 am for additional topics.
The upcoming topics are:
- January 6th – Session 8: Communicating on Your Device
- January 13th – Session 9: The Camera & Photo App
- January 20th – Session 10: Mail App & Your Email Address
- January 27th – Session 11: Searching the Internet with Safari App
- February 3rd – Session 12: Productivity Apps
- February 10th – Session 13: Productivity Apps (Continued)
- February 17th – Session 14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset You Device if Needed
- February 24th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.