- This event has passed.
Tuesday Internet Safety (Hybrid: In-Person and Virtual)
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- June 6 – NO CLASS
- June 13 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- June 20 – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- June 27 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- July 4 – HOLIDAY
- July 11 – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- July 18 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- July 25 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- August 1 – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- August 8 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- August 15 – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- August 22 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- August 29 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.