- This event has passed.
Tuesday Internet Safety
Tue August 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until Sun April 30, 2023
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- Jan. 31 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- Feb. 7- Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- Feb. 14 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- Feb. 21 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- Feb. 28 – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- Mar. 7 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- Mar. 14- Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- Mar. 21 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- Mar. 28 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.