- This event has passed.
Tuesday Internet Safety
November 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until Wed February 1, 2023
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- Nov 8th- Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- Nov 15th – Session 1: Emails & Passwords
- Nov 22nd – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- Nov 29th – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- Dec 6th – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- Dec 13th – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- Dec 20th – Session 1: Emails & Passwords
- Dec 27th: HOLIDAY
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.