- This event has passed.
Tuesday Internet Safety (In-Person & Virtual)
September 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- Sept 5 – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- Sept 12 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- Sept 19 – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- Sept 26 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- Oct 3- Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- Oct 10 – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- Oct 17 – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- Oct 23 – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- Oct 30 – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- Nov 6 – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 893 3824 7359, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89338247359 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.