Tuesday Internet Safety
October 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until Sun October 31, 2021
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- August 17, Session 1: Email and Password Tips
- August 24, Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- August 31, Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- September 7, Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- September 14, Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- September 21, Session 1: Email and Password Tips
- September 28, Session 2: WiFi Networks & Your Personal Info
- October 5, Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- October 12, Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- October 19, Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- October 26, Session 1: Email and Password Tips
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.