Tuesday Internet Safety
January 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until Thu March 31, 2022
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- January 4th – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- January 11th – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- January 18th – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- January 25th – Session 1: Email & Passwords
- February 1st – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- February 8th – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- February 15th – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- February 22nd – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet (then back to Session 1 the following Tuesday)
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.