- This event has passed.
Tuesday Internet Safety
Tue March 1, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Peter to learn about Internet Safety & Security – find out new tips & tricks with personalized help. Each week covers a different aspect of keeping yourself and your personal information secure, while also answering individual questions.
- May 3rd – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- May 10th – Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet (then back to Session 1 the following Tuesday)
- May 17th – Session 1: Emails & Passwords
- May 24th – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
- May 31st – Session 3: Backing Up Your Information
- June 7th – No Class Today
- June 14th – Session 4: Malware & Computer Viruses
- June 21st – Session 5: Session 5: Fake or Misleading Information on the Internet
- June 28th – Session 1: Emails & Passwords
- July 5th – Session 2: Wi-Fi Networks & Your Personal Info
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.