- This event has passed.
Tuesday Zoom Help Desk
November 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Wed February 1, 2023
Join us to learn how to use Zoom — a video-conferencing application that is allowing us to connect in these unprecedented times. Our staff will help you learn how to use Zoom on your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone, and they can teach you all the great features to make you Zoom savvy!
- Nov 1st – Session 8: Using Zoom for an Interview
- Nov 8th – Session 1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
- Nov 15th – Session 2: Basic Meeting Controls
- Nov 22nd – Session 3: Audio & Video Settings
- Nov 29th – Session 4: Accessibility & More Settings
- Dec 6th – Session 5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- Dec 13th – Session 6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- Dec 20th – Session 7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- Dec 27th – No Class – HOLIDAY
TUESDAY ZOOM HELP DESK HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.