- This event has passed.
Tuesday Zoom Help Desk (Hybrid: In-Person and Virtual)
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us to learn how to use Zoom — a video-conferencing application that is allowing us to connect in these unprecedented times. Our staff will help you learn how to use Zoom on your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone, and they can teach you all the great features to make you Zoom savvy!
- May 30 – Session #5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- June 6 – Session #6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- June 13 – Session #7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- June 20 – Session #8: Using Zoom for an Interview
- June 27 – Session #1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
- July 4 – HOLIDAY
- July 11 – Session #2: Basic Meeting Controls
- July 18 – Session #3: Audio & Video Settings
- July 25 – Session #4: Accessibility & More Settings
- August 1 – Session #5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- August 8 – Session #6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- August 15 – Session #7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- August 22 – Session #8: Using Zoom for an Interview
- August 29 – Session #1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
TUESDAY ZOOM HELP DESK HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.