- This event has passed.
Tuesday Zoom Help Desk
September 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Mon October 31, 2022
Join us to learn how to use Zoom — a video-conferencing application that is allowing us to connect in these unprecedented times. Our staff will help you learn how to use Zoom on your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone, and they can teach you all the great features to make you Zoom savvy!
- Aug 9th – Session 4: Accessibility & More Settings
- Aug 16th – Session 5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- Aug 23rd – Session 6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- Aug 30th – Session 7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- Sept 6th – Session 8: Using Zoom for an Interview
- Sept 13th – Session 1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
- Sept 20th – Session 2: Basic Meeting Controls
- Sept 27th – Session 3: Audio & Video Settings
- Oct 4th – Session 4: Accessibility & More Settings
- Oct 11th – Session 5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- Oct 18th – Session 6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- Oct 25th – Session 7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- Nov 1st – Session 8: Using Zoom for an Interview
TUESDAY ZOOM HELP DESK HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.