- This event has passed.
Tuesday Zoom Help Desk (Virtual)
Tue April 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join us to learn how to use Zoom — a video-conferencing application that is allowing us to connect in these unprecedented times. Our staff will help you learn how to use Zoom on your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone, and they can teach you all the great features to make you Zoom savvy!
- May 3rd – Session 8: Using Zoom for an Interview (then back to Session 1 the following Tuesday)
- May 10th – Session 1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
- May 17th – Session 2: Basic Meeting Controls
- May 24th – Session 3: Audio & Video Settings
- May 31st – Session 4: Accessibility & More Settings
- June 7th – No Class Today
- June 14th – Session 5: Zoom Etiquette & Troubleshooting
- June 21st – Session 6: Virtual Backgrounds & Video Filters
- June 28th – Session 7: Hosting Your Own Zoom Meeting
- July 5th – Session 8: Using Zoom for an Interview (then back to Session 1 the following Tuesday)
- July 12th – Session 1: Signing in with the Right Platform for You
TUESDAY ZOOM HELP DESK HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.