Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
Upcoming Session Topics:
- May 29 – Memorial Day Holiday, NO CLASS
- June 5 – NO CLASS
- June 12 – NO CLASS
- June 19: Session #5: Settings, Part 3
- June 26 – Session #6: Settings for Third-Party Apps & Voice Activation
- July 3 – Session #7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- July 10 – Session #8: Communicating on your Device
- July 17 – Session #9: The Camera & Photos App
- July 24 – Session #10: Mail App & Your Email Address
- July 31 – Session #11: Searching the Internet with Safari
- Aug 7 – Session #12: Productivity Apps
- Aug 14 – Session #13: More Productivity Apps
- Aug 21 – Session #14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset Your Device if Needed
- Aug 28 – Session #15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 872 1940 7561, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87219407561 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.