Join Peter and Maia for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
There are two Apple Help Desks every week. See Monday’s Apple Help Desk at 10:00 am for additional topics.
The upcoming topics are:
- February 24th – Session 15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- March 3rd – Session 1: Welcome to the iPhone & iPad
- March 10th – Session 2: Apple ID & Websites
- March 17th – Session 3: Apps & Settings
- March 24th – Session 4: Settings (Continued)
- March 31st – Session 5: Settings (Continued)
- April 7th – Session 6: Settings for Third Party Apps & Voice Activation
- April 14th – Session 7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- April 21st – Session 8: Communicating on Your Device
- April 28th – Session 9: The Camera & Photo App
HOW TO JOIN THE EVENT:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 873 8317 4373, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87383174373 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.