Join Peter for skilled assistance with your Apple devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Each session will start with a presentation about a specific topic, such as walk-throughs of the home screen, adjustable settings, useful features, popular apps, helpful tips, and more. Please bring any questions you might have for the question & answer time.
Upcoming Session Topics:
- Aug 7 – Session #12: Productivity Apps
- Aug 14 – Session #13: More Productivity Apps
- Aug 21 – Session #14: How to Troubleshoot & Reset Your Device if Needed
- Aug 28 – Session #15: Other Useful Apps & Websites
- Sept 11 – Session #1: Welcome to your iPhone or iPad
- Sept 18 – Session #2: Apple ID & Websites
- Sept 25 – Session #3: Apps & Settings, Part 1
- Oct 2 – Session #4: Settings, Part 2
- Oct 9 – Session #5: Settings, Part 3
- Oct 16 – Session #6: Settings for Third-Party Apps & Voice Activation
- Oct 23 – Session #7: Passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Oct 30- Session #8: Communicating on your Device
- Nov 7 – Session #9: The Camera & Photos App
- Nov 14 – Session #10: Mail App & Your Email Address
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS:
To join by phone, dial 888-475-4499 (toll-free) or 669-900-6833 (local).
Enter Meeting ID: 893 3824 7359, then press # twice.
To join with video, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89338247359 to register and join. Wait in the “waiting room” until the activity is ready to start.
To create a friendly environment and minimize interruptions, we will close the activity to new participants 15 minutes after the start time. The above link will work on your tablet or your computer. You’ll be prompted to download a Zoom app the first time you use Zoom. If you’re using a PC or Mac, you can join from your web browser without using the Zoom software.