Matching Talent with Local Nonprofits That Need Help
We talk with so many seniors and people with disabilities who want to find work and contribute to their communities. For some, this is imperative due to the high cost of living in San Francisco. But many aren’t sure where to look, or are hampered by ageism, ableism, and other barriers. That’s where SF ReServe comes in.
Launched in 2017, the SF Reserve program matches talented, skilled older adults and people with disabilities with paid part-time and project-based work at local nonprofits and other community-based organizations in San Francisco.
It’s a win-win! Organizations get the affordable and skilled help they need, while older workers and adults with disabilities get to put their experience and enthusiasm toward great causes.
Whether you’re looking for work or your organization would like to hire a ReServist, we’re here to help.
Current open positions include:
- Online Sales to support championing free access to information, resources and opportunities for all San Franciscans
- Administrative Assistant with private foundation
- Support Teacher’s Assistant with child education program
- Preschool Art Coordinator with full-day center
- Program Coordinator for digital banking program
- Facilities Lead for environmentally-focused non-profit
- Shop Associate for environmentally-focused non-profit
- Program Assistant for Forum, Network and Resource for the Challenges of an Aging Society
- TALK Line Counselor for 24/7 support line to prevent child abuse
Does Your Nonprofit Need Help?
San Francisco’s ReServe program is ready to get you the help you need – efficiently and affordably.
We match your organization’s specific needs to job seekers’ experience.